LotusGrill lighter fluid gel 200ml is an ethanol-based fluid gel, which can be used to start both your charcoal BBQ's and Grills, but which has been specifically designed for your LotusGrill portable BBQ.
How do you light a BBQ with lighter gel?
Simply pour the Ethanol BBQ Lighter Fluid Gel around the centre of the ignition/bottom tray of your LotusGrill, being careful not to spill any through the centre. After the fan has been switched on, ignite the lighter gel with a match or lighter before placing the charcoal container on top. Be careful after you have ignited the bbq lighter gel and be aware that this lighter gel has no odour and burns so cleanly, without smoke, that the flame is barely visible.
It also works with other charcoal or wood barbeques.
Safely Warning: do not use liquid spirits, petrol, or something similar to ignite or reactivate the fire.
How do you light a BBQ with lighter gel? Here's how you use it:
- Squeeze a circle of firelighter LotusGrill lighter fluid gel onto the ignition plate.
- Place the ignition plate into the inner bowl of the Lotus Grill.
- Turn the fan on to maximum, then light the lighter fluid gel with a match or lighter. You should see a faint blue flame with no smoke.
- Place the filled charcoal canister on top of the ignition plate. Within minutes, the charcoal will be glowing hot.
- Ethanol-based, odourless
- Volume - 200ml
- Packaged Dimensions - 55mm x 45mm x 130mm
HQ Stainless Steel Bowls - Silicon Cover-3pc Set
Easy setup, quick to light and heat up, excellent heat. Lovely unit
Lighter Gel 200ml